Only 10 words or words as in “can I have a word with you?”…I choose the latter. And I’m viewing last words as both dying and parting. Kudos to anyone who can guess who or what I’ve quoted. Only 2 are my own ;).
1. I have been and always will be your friend.
2. Stolen from a friend on facebook “…so much of me is made from what i learned from you. you’ll be with me like a handprint on my heart. and now whatever way our stories end i know you have rewritten mine by being my friend.”
3. The journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
4. It was…fun…Oh my….
5.I go to my father, in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed.
6. I have tried to do what is true and not ideal.
7. Don’t worry, I’ve been where I’m going before!
8. *sung*If you don’t know me by now, you’ll never ever ever know meeee!
9. Attraversiamo!!!(It means ‘let’s cross over’ in Italian)
10.“I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father.”
Day one: ten things about you.
Day two: ten things you love.
Day three: ten things you hate.
Day four: ten things you want to say to one person.
Day five: ten wishes.
Day six: ten items you can’t live without.
Day seven: ten important people.
Day eight: ten of your favorite songs.
Day nine: ten ways to win your heart.
Day ten: Final ten words.